Continuous Quality Improvement
As a physician-owned and led company, Armor Correctional Health Services is committed to patient-centered care. Quality assurance is a priority and built into all of our clinical operations. Our Continuous Quality Improvement program exceeds accreditation standards and features both executive and clinical leadership involvement.
In each of our programs, we practice continuous quality improvement, performance evaluation, and peer review as key management systems to achieve the highest possible quality of care.
The major components of our Continuous Quality Improvement Program are:
- Written quality improvement plans with outcome based measures consistent with evidence-based
- Understanding of patient rights
- Patient satisfaction surveys
- Review of sentinel events, including undesirable patterns or trends of systemic processes or outcomes
- Regular and systematic monitoring of health care practices, including the overall environment
- Implementation of recommendations
- Ongoing evaluation to identify needed improvements and the impact of implemented solutions
- Analysis of the information gathered to recommend and establish standards of care
During quality improvement reviews, we employ data collection tools to monitor adherence to established standards. All of Armor’s standards are based on NCCHC accreditation requirements.